Sunday, February 11, 2018

It is A Girl Thing!

The challenge over at ARTastic is a fun one and inspired by a colorful ceramic piece.  Here is a photo:


This image reminds me of being oneself and have a blast doing it!  It has inspired me to showcase my daughter doing just that - being herself and simply loving life.  Here is my double-page layout:


Hope you can join me on this fun challenge.  Hurry though - links are due February 15th (Australia time).


Materials Used:  cardstock, Me & My Big Ideas - Hello Beautiful Mambi sheets, twine, Petalaloo - Dahlia/Pink flowers, Making Memories - Garden Party stickers, vellum title, foam tabs, and several border punches.


5 comments:

  1. Cool| I Really like double LO`s :)
    Great photoseries and I love the heart in the front of the series :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun double layout. I love your gorgeous photo series . Thank you so much for sharing this with us at ARTastic😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have interpreted our challenge - great work. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when different expressions are captured. And you have created such a fun girly page, especially the glittery title. Thanks for joining in with ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving how you have used all these photos. Beautiful page. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete