Monday, January 15, 2018

When Was The Last Time You Just Used Plain Cardstock?

I didn't realize I was using just plain cardstock until I was just about done with this layout!  It has been a long time since I have done that!  Nice change of pace...

In any case, I am here to help reveal the new challenge at Sketch N Scrap.  The sketch challenge is posted below followed by my layout:

No automatic alt text available.


I tried something new and attached my banner together with brads.  I think I will do that again!  Other than adding extra cardstock and extra photos to the layout - I followed the sketch to the T!  I hope you can join us in this challenge, links are due January 31st.


Materials Used: cardstock, brads, and Doodlebug Design Inc. - Hopscotch alphabet.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the plain cardstock on this one, the colors are cheery and it make the emphasis on your photos! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete