Sunday, January 14, 2018

What Are You Dreaming About?

I am happy to help reveal the new challenge at Lasting Memories.  Challenge # 378 is to use the word  "dream" on your layout.  Dream can be in your title, journaling, or even as a design element!

I choose to use dream in my title and this is what I created:


The original base paper had a design element printed in the center bottom.  I wasn't a fan of the design so I placed a number of embellishments on top to cover it up!  I can't wait to see your "dreamy" layouts!  (Sorry - couldn't resist!)  Be sure to link up by January 27th!


Materials Used:  Webster's Pages - Everyday Poetry paper, DCWV paper, Webster's Pages Journaling card, Webster's Pages - Storytellers alphabet, Studio G pearls, silk flower, and Petaloo flower (white).


No comments:

Post a Comment