Sunday, October 1, 2017

Have Scrap Fabric Laying Around?

If you have some scrap fabric laying around - I have found the perfect use for it!  Why not use that fabric as an accent piece on your layout?  The current challenge at Lasting Memories is to use fabric on your layout.

I had a pair of plaid shorts that I was about to toss out when I realized that the fabric would make a great accent to my son's Boy Scout pages.  Check it out!


I started with using my old Sizzix machine and die cutting the title.  Then I added strips of the fabric to repeat the accent.  However, I decided to make it a bit more interesting and frayed one edge.

I hope to see your work posted at the challenge!  The links are due October 28th.


Materials Used: Authentique - Accomplished Collection, cardstock, scrap fabric, Sizzix Die Cut Machine - Shadow Alphabet/Original Dies, brads, K & Company Boy Scouts of America Embellishment Flip Pack, and Favorite Findings button.

No comments:

Post a Comment