Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Check This Challenge Out!

This was a fun challenge to complete for Lasting Memories.  Of course, if you are following me this week, I am a little late posting my DT examples.  None the less, there is time to play along.  The challenge (#344) this week is to use strips of paper or washi tape in a BIG way.  This is what I came up with:


I was inspired by a layout I saw on the internet and unfortunately I cannot recall where.  None the less - I am thrilled how this turned out.  Please join us on this great challenge - be sure to link up by May 26th.

Materials Used:  Cricut Everyday/Best of Times and Extreme fonts, Darice Gemz strips, several washi tapes, Bazzill cardstock, cardstock, and foam tabs (under the photo).

1 comment:

  1. Love how you layered up your strips! And that title is the best for your fun photo! I have written down that title for a future layout! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete