Sunday, April 9, 2017

Found My Mojo!

I can't believe that it is April already and I have am just making my first post of the year!  Yikes!

In any case, I am happy to help present the challenge over at Lasting Memories.  The challenge this week is to include the word "spring" into your title.  I took this challenge to heart and tried to find  inspiration to be creative with my title.  I came across this quote with a perfect picture to accompany it.  I love being pushed just enough to come up with something truly fun!



Please forgive the photo quality, but I needed to take this photo inside.  Believe it or not, it is snowing in mid-April! I can't wait to see your creative title you have until April 28th to play along!


Materials Used:  Paper House - Stable Wood paper, brads, ribbon, embossed cardstock, scrap paper, Heidi Floss edge distressor, old journaling block, Petaloo - Textured Elements Burlap Blossoms, Petaloo - Darjeeling Collection (pink), Darice Memoir alphabet stickers, and Thickers - Patchwork alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment