Sunday, October 9, 2016

Put A Little Nature In Your Work...

The new challenge at Lasting Memories is titled, "Elements of Nature."  This means use leaves, twigs, trees, etc. on your layouts.  This is my work:



I used a paper with leaves on it - so I guess I cheated a little.   I did stitch yarn - which is a challenge not to rip the paper - slow and easy was the secret.  I also painted chipboard - which for me is something new - believe it or not!  I'd love to see your creativity in this challenge!  Be sure to link up by October 28th.

Materials Used: Doodlebug Design Inc. - Happy Harvest papers, cardstock, DCWV corrugated paper, paper flowers, buttons, hemp cord, yarn, Kaiser Scrapbooking - Droplets, Bazzill In Stitch - In the Garden template (stitching), yarn, Liguitex gesso, Close To My Heart Cocoa ink, and Fab Scraps - Heaven On Earth chipboard.

2 comments:

  1. Yarn? Wow love the fuzzy effect. The painted flowers and the leaves are all great too

    ReplyDelete