Monday, May 9, 2016

Cleaning Up...

I love crops.  Not only do you have the opportunity to interact with others who share the same hobby but - at least for me - I get pages done!  I participated in two crops on NSD and well let's just say my work space needs some attention.  One crop was a private group on Facebook called, Project Life Card Swaps.  I'm relatively new to the PL style and this event was a great way to jump in with both feet first!  There were many challenges to create your own PL cards.  As a result, I used two of them in the following layouts.


The card above was completed following a sketch.


The card above followed a challenge to use something that you normally do not use.  I used twist ties!

For those who may be wondering, the pocket style pages are going to be mixed in with my traditional pages within my albums.  I like the combination - especially when I have a ton of pictures!  It keeps things interesting!

Now - back to putting things away!  *sigh*

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment