Sunday, February 7, 2016

Nothing Like The Beach

When you look at the new mood/color board challenge at Lasting Memories, you can't help but think of the beach!  Ahhh - there is nothing like the beach!  The new challenge this week (#279) is another board to be inspired by...


Life is grand when you find just the perfect papers for this challenge.  Using the accent color as my base, I sanded the Coredinations paper for a worn effect.  I added the patterned paper that matched the colors on the board.  With a little fussy cutting and sewing, my page is complete.


All links are due February 26.  I hope to see your work!

Materials Used:  Coredinations paper, Bo Bunny - Key Lime papers, Paper Trunk- Benny alphabet, thread, and clear button (lower right).




3 comments:

  1. Such a fab beachy page Wendy, loving the surf board embellies! We both seem to be ultra busy these days and I am missing my scrap time - but I have a weekend crop this Friday so hopefully I'll get one or two pages done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you changed it up and used the accent color for the base color :) A fun sunny beach layout. Looks like he's having a blast :) It's been wonderful so far this month in PA sorry to see it leaving and the chilly is coming back in for the end of the week :)
    Tina DTsister :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page! It looks great with using the accent color as your main color was perfect for this layout! Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete